June 18, 2013
We went to an evening zoo member event with our Coulliette cousins.
These boys were having a blast...being all crazy-like!
This is a small selection of all the crazy pictures they requested I take.
There was absolutely no shortage of crazy-faced wild animals at this visit...
 |
| Isaac, Ben, Max, Alex |
 |
| Ben & Alex the Beaver |
 |
| Alex, Max & Isaac on the Seal. |
 |
| Isaac, Ben, Alex, Max. |
 |
| Kyle wanted in on the posing fun, too. He tried his hardest to climb on top of this polar bear like the big boys! |
 |
| Could there be anything cuter? |
 |
| Yes...these two. Kyle was mauling Emmie. He just had to give her a million hugs and kisses. She wasn't as big of a fan of them as he was. |
At this point, I was tired of Allison's whining so I let her take over the picture taking and then all craziness broke loose.
 |
| Giraffes. |
 |
| Wild Monkeys |
1 comment:
I took photos of my granddaughter's class for a door project her mother was doing, and I could sure which kids were used to being photographed and which ones were not. I can see from these that yours definitely are! And they love the camera, so it loves them! Fun outing, fun photos!
Post a Comment