Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BNL Forever!

June 20, 2013
Amy and I treated ourselves to the latest Barenaked Ladies concert.
It went super late. I was surprised I could stay awake that late.
The bummer part...they didn't sing nearly as long as we wanted them to or as many of our favorites. BUT it was still great to be there.  We had awesome seats!
FANS! Once the sun went down we were FREEZING! So, darn it, we had to go buy sweatshirts.
Ed is in the front w/ the guitar. He's my favorite. I hugged him once. With Steven present.  It was HEAVEN!
Selfies! 
We sure love BNL
Yup...we really WERE there!
We tried waiting for them, but went to the wrong place..then the security guards kicked us out. Lame.
BUT can you see my growing baby bump? I was 9 weeks and having the hardest time hiding it.  Darn body. 


No comments: