Saturday, October 5, 2013

Just another summer day

June 5, 2013

For this day, I had my Sister's kids. It was her oldest's birthday. He's now 4 years-old!
First we went to the Zoo.
Kyle couldn't leave the giant water ball alone...like that reflection?

These two were fascinated with the "other animals" at the zoo.
Music making time just before the elephant show starts.
Kyle tried getting into it, too. 
Lets see how much noise we can make.

Elephant show. Everyone was mesmerized. Baby Zuri even squirt water on the kids...that was fun!
Cute baby "eagles"
It's not a true zoo visit without a photo on the log.
Or on the lion
After the zoo, we came home, took naps and then spent the late afternoon/early evening at the waterpark.  Allison was MIA because she's too cool to play in the kiddie areas. 
Zac on the dino pads. He was so excited he made it across!
This Mister was in heaven...crossed those pads like a pro! 
This boy didn't want to get into the water no matter how hard I tried. He was one screamin' mess!
This little girl was having a great time in the water, though. Lizzy and I were water buds.
Hanging out on the sidelines. 
Yup. This is pretty much how it went with these two. 
It was a long fun-filled day. I can't believe I survived...first trimester pregnancy sick and all!

1 comment:

Kara said...

That sounds like something I would not want to do. Good for you! Jayson took all four kids to DQ the other night. I would have lost my mind. I cannot do multiple children. I don't know how people cope! Lol.