Saturday, September 8, 2012

On the Farm

August 7, 2012

The kids and I decided to take advantage of the $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point this year. First and only stop. The farm. 
 Isaac, Zac and Allison felt like the gate was the perfect place for a picture. "Okay, we're ready, Mom!"
 Allison holding Lizzy, Zac and Isaac holding Kyle. Classic cow picture. 
 I agree, boys. Cows are interesting.
 And oh so fun to pet.
 "yup, yup. You're getting close.  Scratch me right there!"
"Hey, what is this I smell?"
 Whew! Now that the cow is done talking, we can get back to business. 
And wagon rides.
 Because there is just something so fun and exciting about sitting in a wagon bouncing around and looking at the backside of a horse's you-know-what.
And then we like to take time out to show our cousins how we're lovers, not fighters.
 Even if they don't like it.

 Or how about a good, tease-the-goose-with-the-baggie-of-food game?
 Thankfully, there's never a shortage of willing mouths to feed.

 Or toes to lick.
Ah, what a fun day!

No comments: