August 9, 2012
Day one of our week-and-a-half long family vacation we decided to head up to the Summit County Fair. We've only ever gone to the UT State fair. It was a total let down. So, we came prepared with a second activity...go on a hike! We're loving hikes this year, too!
We decided to go on one at the Canyons Resort, but first we had to play in the bobsled. Pretend there's snow with us.
This little Man was all geared up for a hike.
He hated this pack at the first of the Summer. Now he gets it and loves being in it.
We went right when we should have gone left. BUT got this awesome shadow family photo!
Once we were going the right direction and Allison stopped her whining about "why do we have to go on another hike" we heard a really weird loud noise, turned to the side and saw this creature. SO weird and yet so cool! Took some research and Facebook friends helping to find out it's a Marmot.
Family portrait
taken with the aid of this nifty tower designed by Moi.
Sun was setting, the kids were pooped, but had just enough energy left to climb the spider.
Mister totally crashed and fast. Allison enjoyed reading another one of her medical books.
This funny girl is obsessed with babies and twins. How they're made and their delivery.
She Reeeally wants to see a baby being born L.I.V.E. Oiy!
1 comment:
I'm impressed with Allison's intense interest in things medical. She'll make a great physician one day! I'm also very impressed with the hike. Wow! That was a long way up. And carrying a little guy the whole way, and getting the others up to the top in one piece - very impressive. When I first saw the picture of the marmot I thought it was a bear. Haha. I didn't know we had marmots in Utah.
Post a Comment