July 3, 2012
This summer we splurged. We bought the Pass of all Passes to use for our summer fun and spent a whopping $10/person on them!
I know! I love a good deal...so I've got to brag. ;)
Lounging in the tubes at the water park, Seven Peaks.
This was Kyle's first time in the water....a swimming pool type body of water.
He was loving it so much we took him down the slides.
Multiple times. He was a trooper.
Allison, yet again, showed absolutely NO fear!
She was completely in her element here.
Isaac on the other hand...is a little more timid still. Thankfully, Aunt Amy talked him into going with her.
Zac and Aunt Amy
Zac wasn't afraid of the slides.
This Mister still wasn't too sure about solo sliding. It took some convincing and a lot of prodding.
BUT he finally did it! He was VERY proud!
Hooray for a fun time at the water park!
2 comments:
I just love how happy Kyle is! Where is that water park?
We go there all the time. We should meet up sometime!
Post a Comment