The day we drove home from Eden, UT was the eve of Isaac's birthday. We decided to swing by the Ogden Dinosaur Park for some good 'ol family fun...and brought along the North Salt Lake Jensens, too. We were NOT disappointed. In fact, it was more fun for the kids this time around than it was when we last went three years ago and Isaac wasn't walking yet. He LOVED it!
This is the funniest story. See that bone that sticks down between the dinosaur's legs, kinda to his "knees" (there is a bright rectangle light just below this particular bone), yeah, Isaac instantly commented, "look, it's the dinosaur's peepee." We about died laughing...then corrected him.
Completely amazed at the size of those bones.
Careful...he's a gonna get you Allison! Lisa is 30 weeks on this family fun outing.
For some weird, must-be-a-boy reason, Isaac wanted this picture with all the swords. I still don't understand why they were even on display in this dinosaur museum...
Steven as a dinosaur...the Daddy Dinosaur!
AAAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!! He's gonna EAT us!!!
Okay, not really, but we had you fooled...I just know it.
Whispering a secret to this guy...wonder what it was all about?
Talk about BIG feet!!!!
Digging for bones.
panning for gold, too.
Yup. We never would have survived these guys..
Steven and Isaac are up high in the tree...Allison is riding the dino.
Eeewww...playing in a dino head skeleton. Okay, it really was pretty cool.
The FLINSTONES!!! Coolness!
Nessie and her scary dolphin friend.

3 comments:
TOO FUN! I love the pictures of you all!
Hahaha - what a fun outing for you! I've never been there. Going to definitely have to grab some grandchildren and give it a try! Lisa, you do NOT look 30 weeks, by the way. I'm impressed.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I need to make a trip to that park!
By the way, you are so adorable. Only a few more weeks left!
Post a Comment