When I look at these pictures, I want to start singing, "TRADITION" from the Fiddler on the Roof. Because, it's really become tradition to go see the witches at Gardner Village every October. Which is funny because I really don't like Halloween. It's scary. BUT, this does bring some fun into it. And I can go when it's daylight...even better for this scared-e-cat.
I think I have a picture of the kids here every year. Such smiley faces! They had a lot of fun!
Yeah, we tried...this was the best shot...still cute.
Back Row: Keaton & Allison
Front Row: Zac & Isaac
Something about a witch in a boat in the water was just plain fascinating!
"Chandler Bing" and Allison.
You'd think they would tire having their pictures taken. Nope. I've trained them well. They started requesting spots for me to take more pictures. No kidding.
We even spent some time at the petting zoo.
4 comments:
I love how smiley your kiddies are. So cute.
Adorable pix! Thanks for not giving up on posting them because they're just as fun to see today as they would have been in October! Really, really, really love those smiles!
Love that Chandler Bing. Your kids are not only willing to take pictures they smile normal :)
Cute pictures! What a fun tradition.
Post a Comment