Monday, December 13, 2010

Farm Country

September 24, 2010

Yup.  THAT far behind.  
We decided to take a trip down to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country with the kids and took along my Sister and her son as well as our good friends, the Palmers.  
The kids had a BLAST!
I mean, if you could sit on a giant cow shaped like a couch...wouldn't that just make your day, too!? 
Yeah.  Thought so.

 Or maybe let a goat or two lick your fingers...yeah.  Nearing the top of the list...at least this Mister thinks so!

 Or how about this horse obsessed princess?  She was like the Horse Whisperer that day.  The horses just couldn't wait to get near her to get some attention.

Did I mention that she LOVES horses?  
L.O.V.E.S. 

 Oh and no day at Farm Country is complete unless you've taken a ride on a pony....or maybe driven them like you would a race car.

AW, this kid is getting better and better at that adorable smile.  I can't get enough...I could just eat him up!

2 comments:

Julie L said...

It's sad to have to pay for experiences most of us older generations enjoyed just as a fact of life growing up around farms. But it's good to have that opportunity available still. All my Grandkids LOVE to spend time there, any time of the year.

Kira said...

That was a fun day...and it looks so WARM!!! I want to go BACK!