October 28-30, 2010
Running out of time this year, I ended up going to Smith's to buy our pumpkins. The kids were pretty bummed when they didn't get to pick them from the pumpkin patch, but once we got carving all was forgotten. Isaac really enjoyed stabbing his pumpkin.
I HATE gutting the pumpkins, so Steven did them all for us. Hooray!
I got to do the fun carving!
Allison chose the skeleton looking face, Isaac wanted the Batman mouth, Steven's was Frankenstein...Mine. I was pretty tired of carving by then, so BOO was it.
The Friday before Halloween, I took the kids around to see their Grandparents.
Visiting Grandma Dixie at the Hospital (she's a nurse)
Then we went to see my Grandma, known as GG by the grandkids.
Grandpa Steve.
Grandpa Max.
As you can tell, Isaac was Batman. Thanks Kira for the costume.
This Mister LOVED it!
Allison, Scooby Doo.
The head was pretty heavy and the costume a bit small, but she LOVED it anyway!
This boy felt like he needed to marker up his nose to look like a bird beak!
I didn't have the heart to tell him Batman doesn't have a beak.
YUM! This dessert was delicious! I forgot the ghosts, but it still tasted good. It was what I made for our FHE with my family. I'll probably post the recipe on my food blog next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment