It was LOVE at first sight!
He rode it around and around and around both inside and outside on his birthday.
His smile and twinkle in his eyes says it all!!
The first cake he'd requested was a soccer ball. Then we took a trip to "Wal-martian" and once he saw all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday "stuff" he quickly changed his mind. This is what he ended up with. Not too fancy, but it was super yummy! The big cake was peaches and cream and the ears chocolate vanilla. He really wanted peaches in his cake, but chocolate cake, so I combined the best of both worlds.
Visit my food blog for on Mister's cake.
This Mister was extremely ready to open presents! He was being very delicate and trying not to rip the paper at first...then we said "go ahead and rip it" and it was all fun and crazy after that!
The other big present we gave him was a basketball hoop (yes, it's from a garage sale and I LOVE it!) and balls. He was SOOO excited about it!
He couldn't wait to play "basketball" even though he was using his football. The basketball we gave him was a bit too heavy for tossing, but still fits in the hoop. He'll master it, in time.
Then it was time for cake and ice cream. We didn't know this about Isaac before, but he has 3 girlfriends! Wow!
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY
MISTER!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
3 comments:
Your little guy is so handsome! I love that your living room still looks brand new!
Oh fun! I love his grin with everything! He is such a happy little man!
He's collected a girl each year of his life, and just has a hard time letting go of them. He is too cute. The look of pure happiness is written all over his face. What a cute boy. I just can't say it enough!
Post a Comment