The other day, I really needed Isaac to take a nap. He was incredibly onry and I was tired of it. So, the only way I've been able to get him to take a nap for me anymore is by going on a drive with soothing music playing. I took some freeways and some side roads. It wasn't working that well this day. On one side-road I thought I ran over a "pothole". A crazy thug noise was made...but I didn't think anything of it.
Until...a crazier noise kept happening.
What!?! Wondering if that "pothole" might have loosened something on the underside ajar, I bent down to take a look.
It was a SCREW!
In my, now FLAT, tire!!
I didn't realize the full extent of the damage until a friend's hubby bravely tackled patching the hole this screw made...
This wasn't just ANY 'ol screw.
It was an almost 6" gigantic sucker!
NO WONDER I thought I ran over a "pothole". UGH!
I've been needing new tires for a while, but after this I didn't have a choice. Nice.




3 comments:
Wow, that is huge!!! That's what you need when you are already stressed out (kids do that pretty good)!
We have started calling those little incidents, "hiccups". It seems to happen enough, and it is my attempt to stay positive. Good luck!
K, you totally win for biggest thing in a tire. That is too crazy. HA! Did your little buddy go to sleep after that? hehe.
Seriously huge screw! Holy cow! I mean tire! (wink*hahah)
Post a Comment