The Sunday before Memorial Day we got together with Steven's family for a BBQ and games.
We had a blast!
The kids always love playing Red Rover.
Matt (Steven's older Brother) charging the line....comically....
Here comes Shad!
Hold tight! Don't let Crispin break that link!
Oh dear! Steven's about to attack!
Sara (Steven's youngest sister) attacks
oh so daintily..."here, let's just pull your arms apart"
That was weak Sara, just weak...
Red Rover, Red Rover, send the WHOLE team right over!
Oh yeah...and that was the end of this game.
Then began a new one...
a good ol' fashioned game of thumb wrestling...
As if a rousing game of Red Rover wasn't competitive enough for these brothers.
Steven lost, in case you were wondering.
Good family fun.
That's what holiday weekends are all about, right!
3 comments:
I don't know your family very well, okay, I don't know your family at all. But I was laughing with your photos. Looks like you had a blast!! Reminds me a bit of my family, a bit goofy.
What a pretty yard too. Everything is so green and full already. I am a bit jealous ;).
I love how it is the whole Jensen Clan that gets together!
Such a fun day for memories for all of you. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment