Oh boy! We've had such a great beginning to our Staycation turned Vacation (I'll explain later)! Day one we spent in Park City at the Utah Olympic Park. It was surprisingly AWESOME! If you haven't been there, you've got to take the time. Check the training calendar to be sure there will be some great fun going on when you go. You don't need to pay for any of the extra stuff. Just use your own two feet and muscle power to hike it around the different venues. Just remember to wear good walking shoes. I didn't...baaad mistake!
We've got so much more we did, but that'll have to wait for another day when we're all done playing. For now, enjoy this cute family photo. I'm pretty excited with how cool it turned out. We're all lined up on the steps going down a hill...the camera was on a timer sitting on the bleachers. Oh yeah...LOVE the timer feature!!!!
1 comment:
That picture turned out WAY CUTE!!! It makes Isaac look far too big, though ♥
Post a Comment