Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our New Family Addition...

Chewbaca
aka "Chewy"
I found him on KSL Classifieds. 
His owner wasn't able to take care of him like he needed because he was working and going to school, etc. 
We got him for FREE!
Score for us!
He's purebred Toy Poodle, too.  We were even given his papers so he's registered with the AKC and he's not neutered yet.  4 years old.  So cute! 
He quickly chose this as "his spot" on the couch.
Allison and Isaac are SOOOOO excited to have a pet.  
We're just waiting for Chewy to like the kids back.
He was FILTHY when we got him, so bathtime was a MUST!
It took THREE washes to get the water to run clear.  YUCK!
Cute & wet.  Needs a visit to the groomer BAD!
He just can't believe we're subjecting him to such torture.


Isaac and Chewy.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Awh. SO cute. Love how the kids love him.My girls would love a pet. Jayson's too allergic. poo.

Julie L said...

ADORABLE! He's so lucky to have you guys, and it won't be long before he's loving the kids, too. As long as they don't "Chew on Chewbaca" (bad, I know).

LaurieW said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!! But if you start carrying him around in a purse I'm going to start an intervention...

Amy said...

So fun! I love that you ended up with a mini Ollie!

Kayley said...

Chewy looks like so much fun! My neighbors have a cat names Chewy--how funny!

Al and Jenny said...

That is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen! How adorable! I bet your kids are having a blast.