Christmas for our family is FILLED with extended family.
Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas, Grandpas, Brothers, Sisters, Moms & Dads
This year was no exception.
We slept over at Steven's brother's house on the eve of Christmas Eve. While all of the kids slept, Steven and Matt played computer games and Ashley and I baked, talked and finished up gift-giving loose ends.
When we woke up, cousins were playing together and the fun was about to begin with a breakfast party with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Pam.
Family Photo at Matt Jensen's house Christmas Eve Morning
I forgot to take one of us around our tree Christmas morning, so this will be the only one we have of Christmas 2009 together! Yikes!
Ashley made the most amazing book for the grandparents reflecting on 2009 events with Grandchildren. Isaac couldn't wait to read it together.
All of the Jensen kids together, with their Dad...and I absolutely LOVE this photo!
It's as if they all planned wearing matching outfits for this impromptu photo.
It's a "framer"!
(LtoR) Sara Sisam, Tom Jensen, Steven Jensen, Matt Jensen
(Front) Lara McKee
Everyone gathered stylin' in the hats that Grandma Pam made.
The Grandchildren
(top photo) Grandpa Tom and Grandma Pam with all the kids
(bottom photo) Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Steve with all the kids at their party that night.
I feel so bad. I didn't take any photos at Grandma Dixie & Grandpa Steve's party Christmas Eve Night. We had so much fun I think I just forgot to pull out the camera! Thankfully, Lara has this adorable idea to take pictures with grandparents and grandchildren every year and she remembered to take the pictures! Whew!
All of the kids are sporting the jammies that Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Steve gave them. I think all of the kids look forward to this tradition and can't wait a second to put them on once the presents are opened! So cute.




1 comment:
Is it the family part of Christmas that makes it such a miraculous experience? What a fun, warm, glorious Christmas for you!
Post a Comment