Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Morning Fun 2009


Christmas Morning 2009

This Princess and Handsome Mister slept in until about 7:30 a.m. 
Normal wake-up time. 
Santa was grateful.

Neither could wait to start opening.
These photos are mostly just highlights.

I can't believe how cute Isaac was smiling for the camera.
He must've been truly, deeply excited for what he got...Seriouly. 
These are rare and genuine smiles from Mister...and I LOVE them!

Allison couldn't believe she got the one item she's been wanting for the past year.
This is really one girl who decides on something and doesn't waver.

Mom and Dad were left tired but with big happy smiles
brought on by the twinkling of excitement in their children's eyes.
**If you click on the collage, it will bring up a gigantic version to see all the photos better.


Our Tree Christmas morning...though a tad bit blurry, sorry.

3 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

Our kids would be great buddies!! Matthew also got a "McQueen" Christmas. How very fun! I can't believe your daughter wanted a guitar for Christmas, you'll have to tell us more about that!

Julie L said...

Looks like it was a wonderful morning. The smiles are contagious and the collage is a terrific idea! I think your tree is stunning. And I love, LOVE, Love the look on Allison's face. Will be fun to hear her rock band!

Amy said...

Allison's face with the guitar picture is priceless. Mister certainly looks over joyed about his presents! I am so happy you had a merry christmas!