Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wee Witches Weekend

know...this post is a tad bit late.  I forgot my camera so I was relying on my Sister to provide me with the pictures from her camera.  Then I kept forgetting mine at a few different outings and just a few pictures snowballed into probably 100!  So, I finally got a CD of the pictures from her today.  Get ready!  I'm going to be doing some Updating for you from October!

Every year we go to Gardner Village to see the Witches.  This year we went during Wee Witches weekend.  Oi!  I don't know if I'll do that again.  It was way too chaotic!  The kids had so much fun, even though I forgot to dress them in costume and/or halloween attire.  Oh well. 

This witch was Allison's FAVORITE (okay, mine too)!  She really wanted to say "HI" to her and get her picture with her, but she was so nervous that it ended up being ALL of us!  I'm glad we did 'cause really...how cool is SHE!?

Isaac and Zac were completely mesmerized by this witch that no amount of trying would pry their eyes from staring at her.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah sorry it took so long to get you the pictures, but we kept doing stuff and using my camera. It was fun!

Julie L said...

Never been to it. Obviously I am really missing out. Oh, if I were ever to dress as a witch it would have to be that one that's Alyson's favorite!