This is what I walked in on this morning.
He did get some pee out, but he didn't quite understand that it's not as easy for him to just sit and go like his sister or Mommy...so I had some mess to clean up. BUT He TRIED!!!!!
Guess I should be grateful! He's showing interest WAY younger than Allison. I'm just not about to make him do it. I'd rather wait until he's in Kindergarten than go thru the drama like I did with Allison. Groan. Only time will tell now...
7 comments:
That's too cute.
All I can say is...GOOD LUCK!!!
Oh, the days! All four of my guys finally trained themselves, about the same time. Guess it became a competition between them! But, oh the freedom when the diaper bag gets put away!
That's really cool. He's such a cute, little man. I love it. I'm not forcing Teigan either....she's 3 1/3 and occasionally interested. It's so not worth it to me to battle for this ....
what a funny boy! I think this means he is ready to try! Good Luck!
Oh, I say if he's showing the slightest interest, push it...otherwise you'll miss your window! He may be young, but he can do it! And so can you! :)
What is your trick. I absolutely loathe potty training. If I even mention going pee pee on the potty Luke starts screaming.
Post a Comment