Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mister's Cute Words

Indulge me for a minute while I record all the cute words our Mister Isaac is saying right now.

Ba Bye  (with cute little fingers-bending-over-palm hand wave) = Bye Bye
Minkle Minkle Ah Min = singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" He just repeats the first two words over and over mostly.
Ma Mehn = Amen
Gae gue = Thank you
Ball
Ma Mee = Mommy
Da Dee = Daddy
Wah One = Want one (referring to most anything he wants to have one of)
Nan = most everything else
Be Boll = Basketball or Baseball.
Nope
No
Beep Beep = Referring to any type of Car
Choo Choo = Trains
Ge Nigh = Good Night
Yeah (deeper and throaty) = Yes/Yeah
Yes
Bum = what he calls most anything in his nether region.
Kinky = Binky
Pa Pa = Grandpa and Grandma
Done
Doo = Juice
Dop = Stop
Hi Yah = used while kicking a ball and he mostly kicks soccer balls
Gog (followed by a bark) = Dog
Boobie (YES, maybe I nursed this one a little too long...22 months.)

4 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

I love this stage, when they are learning so many new words and have their own pronunciations. So cute!

Julie L said...

So soon they are out of it. Great to record it before it's gone!

Anonymous said...

I love the way he talks right now. So cute!!!
I still have a recording on my phone from June 2006 when Allison left me a voice mail. Lud oo...Love You. I Meees oo -- I miss you. Call me Later (said perfectly) Bah Bye. I melt every time I listen to it!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Vienne says Thank You the same way, "gae gue!" It's one of my favorites. :)