In the past, Isaac has HATED taking showers with Daddy. I LOVE throwing the kids in the shower when they're little with Daddy so he can get them all cleaned up and they have that special skin-to-skin bonding time. Well, Isaac just tolerated his shower time with Daddy. As he got older, we would give him baths since Allison was already in the tub, too. Easy, peasy, right!?
We thought he was still in the "I HATE the shower" mode until...

Isaac was steamin' up the camera lens as he was getting out and waiting for me to wrap him in his towel. Looks like he's finally enjoying his shower time now! What do you think!?
5 comments:
hehehehehehehehe ♥♥♥
Look at that smile! Wonderful!
Yeah I would say so!
I'm going to have to go with a yes on this one! Funny! Aidan just finally took his first shower this week and didn't freak. He HATES getting water in his face (he gets it from me).
Here's a thought...he hated showers, now he likes them. He hates going to bed, maybe he will eventually enjoy bedtime.
Post a Comment