Can I just say that I'm so grateful I have two wonderful children! Though they are 3 1/2 years apart, they are the best of friends! They LOVE playing together and making each other laugh. Allison is such an amazing big sister always helping and praising Isaac. She's a good teacher, too! Isaac just adores Allison and wants to do just about everything just like her. He knows what she likes and makes sure that whenever he sees one of her barbies, or a Scooby-Doo movie lying around, he takes it to her.
I hope it will always be this pleasant!


3 comments:
They are just so cute and look so happy!! How fun. I hope mine get along as well as yours :)
Isn't it WONDERFUL! It always makes me laugh when my kids start talking about their "best friends" without realizing THEY are their best friends!!! I sure hope they stay that way as well!!!
Those pics are TOO CUTE for words! Isn't it wonderful we can keep and share such precious parts of their lives like this?
I am one jealous momma right now. My kids play good together 30% of the day. The rest is all fighting. I am hoping it is just a stage we are going through.
Post a Comment