Friday, July 17, 2009

Independence Day Fun, Continued!

Steven's Mom and Step-Dad treated the whole Jensen family to a whole day of fun for July 4th. We started out at breakfast at Jim's Family Restaurant in Sandy then moved on to helping them clean their church building. After we went to Boondocks in Draper. We spent a good part of the day there and had a blast, albeit quite a bit worn out! I wanted to get pictures of everyone doing everything, but we got so preoccupied in all the fun, I completely forgot to take out my camrea! Oops! So, here's some of the family swinging away at the Mini-golf.
Isaac LOVED this! Anything that has to do with a ball and he's all excited to participate! I think the club being just about his size made it all the more fun, too!
We're all supervising Gramma Dixie's swing, aparently.
(LtoR) Steve V., Ashley, Dixie, Lisa)
Allison had a blast, too. Though, I am a BAD BAD parent! I completely forgot to put sunscreen on this cutie of mine. She reminded me around 1 p.m. when she was feeling a bit overheated! Arugh! Surprisingly enough, she still didn't get a sunburn!!! To be so lucky to have skin like that.
I was helping out Isaac since he really wanted to hit the ball. He didn't really care WHERE it went as long as he hit it. I guess that's a good thing since it's been a long while since I pulled out my clubs to play a round! Sniff...I miss golfing!
Isaac acting as if he owned this hole!
We ended the day with a Bees game (previous post).
What a fun fun fun day!
Thank you so much Dixie & Steve for such a fantastic holiday!

1 comment:

sandi said...

It looks like you had a blast. I love days like that .....all day fun.