Monday, July 20, 2009

Barbie Cookies & Lisa's Food Blog!

Allison really really wanted to make some fun "cookies" she found in a Barbie craft book. They were really little mini cakes cut out with cookie cutters.
Nothing fancy here in any way. Yellow cake mix and vanilla frosting in the tub from Betty Crocker. Sprinkles
She's always such a happy girl when I let her play in the kitchen...wonder where she gets that from!?!

BTW,

I have a food blog!

It's still NEW so I am working on making it incredible! You're welcome to swing by and check it out on occassion, though! I have a link on the right side of our blog, or you can click HERE.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Allison is adorable. I'm sure she is her mother when it comes to the kitchen. You will love that when she gets old enough to do dinner for you. I always wanted a little girl. Boys just don't always have that confidence in the domestic world.

Your food blog is amazing. I love it!