Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day 2009

Father's Day for Steven this year...I think it was good. He was sick, I was sick, the kids were just getting over being sick. What's up with that!?
The kids and I made him breakfast, breakfast burritos, and treated him to some fun gifts.
This T-Shirt was all Allison. I let them pick out the gifts they wanted to give Daddy this year...oh boy, bad idea! I am so anti-Simpsons while Steven is Pro and got Allison hooked on that show, too. So, this is definitely from one Simpsons lover to another.
I got Steven a box full of clothing he so desperately needed. This U shirt was more on the fun side. You can never have enough clothing with Utes all over it!
Daddy with the kids. Isaac is showing off the game he picked out for Daddy. Out of all 4 games I showed him he could pick for Daddy, this is what he ended up with...I think because it has a basketball on it.
For dinner we had marinated tri-tip, and chicken on the grill with corn-on-the-cob, salad and raspberry lemonade. This pie was for dessert. It has darker speckles in it because I used sugar-free pudding mix. I wanted to make something fancier for Steven for his father's day, but this is what he wanted, so I "fancied" it up instead. So much for it being sugar-free because with all the whip cream, it was no where near fat-free!
I just LOVE that I can take these cool shots now!
No matter the sicknesses we had floating around, it was a fun day all around.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Steven!
We LOVE you!

2 comments:

LaurieW said...

I'm so glad you all got to enjoy yourselves even while being sick. It looks like it was an awesome Father's Day for Steve.

Amy said...

Happy Father's Day Steven! I am sorry you guys were sick that is too bad we missed you. I am glad you are all getting better!