Allison has been taking dance classes from a studio in Sandy, UT for the past three years and LOVES it! This is her latest recital pictures and video. They were the Apples in the Wizard of OZ. Absolutely adorable! 

Allison was a good girl getting ready and dolled up. She LOVES this one day of the year she's allowed to wear lots of makeup!
Just striking some cute poses for the camera.
I thought the criss-cross in the back was adorable so Allie posed so I could get a cute picture of it!
(LtoR) Cydnee Tuckett, Allison Jensen & Hayden Wigren
What cute Apples we have!(LtoR) Allison, Hayden, Cydnee
And the best part of all...
The video!
This copy is from the actual recital night. We're really not supposed to be videoing, but oh well. I already spent the sickening $25 to get my own copy of recital DVD. It's really cute. In the beginning, Allison is leading the group out onto the stage. Then when their dance starts, she is 4th from the left side. So hard to keep them all straight when they're all dressed alike!! Remember to pause our playlist of songs so you can hear this movie then just hit play down here!

3 comments:
Oh, Lisa, this makes me miss the days our girls were in dance. What a darling daughter you have! And she did a great job in the recital.
What a cutie Allie is! I love that dance so fun!
What gorgeous little lady you've got there! I love that I can see both you and Steve in her face. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment