I had a great birthday, though much like any other day. It was full of all kinds of activities. I think my favorite was taking Isaac to get his hair professionally cut for the first time (I've been cutting it at home mostly). He was such a good boy...held so still, mostly! Cutest thing...the stylist gelled his hair into a fau-hawk! HOW ADORABLE!
I have pictures on my cell phone of the haircut, so if anyone out there knows how to get the picts off of it, please help me out!!!
For dinner the kids and Steven took me to Spaghetti Factory and they treated me by behaving so well! We even had a compliment from a fellow diner about how impressed he was that they sat in their seats and were so well behaved! THAT was the BEST!

Allie & Isaac outside Spaghetti Factory.
Isaac 1 1/2, Allie 5

So cute!

Allie wanted to take our photo...she's really getting good!!!



Opening presents! I got Gardening tools (much needed and you'll see why in future posts), and my TETRIS game! We had this once but Steven sold it to get other games, darn him!!...which made me mad, so here he is making it up to me! What a great guy!
5 comments:
Happy, Happy birthday! I hope you had a great one. I have some questions about the painting calss so I will send you an e-mail when I get a few min.
Happy Birthday Rae! I am so glad you had a great day!
Happy Birthday, I hope that you had a great one. We celebrated mine Yesterday (the day Kira's baby was born), Joshua's 1st birthday today and our 6th wedding anniversary tomorrow. March is so fun for celebration, and it was nice that the weather was so good.
Happy Birthday :)
You can email the pictures to your email account, at least that is how I do mine. Or send them to somebody that can email them to an account. Happy birthday. Oh, could you send me the recipe for the different thicknesses of frosting????
Post a Comment