Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pimp My Dinner

So, I was introduced to this awesome
website/blog from a friend of mine, Kira,
I ABSOLUTELY Love this blog!
Here's one of my FAVs I pulled from it.


EASY THAI CURRY

4 chicken breasts (sliced)
1 large onion (sliced and cut smaller)
2 carrots (sliced)
2 bell peppers (sliced)
1 8 oz. can sliced bamboo shoots
1 4 oz. can thai curry paste (green or panang) - I use MAESRI brand
2 14 oz. cans coconut milk
basil

Cook chicken in a large pan with olive oil. Add onions, carrots and bell peppers. Let cook for a couple of minutes. Add bamboo shoots. Add curry paste and stir to coat all ingredients. Add coconut milk and basil and let simmer for about 15 minutes, until carrots are soft.

Serve over rice.

4 comments:

Glass House said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! It goes by too fast!

Holly said...

I will have to give this a try. Isn't pimp my dinner a great blog?! Your kiddos look so cute!

Oh, BTW, the other day I did end up taking Aidan to the Dr again. And it was strep. Again. Gotta love it, right?

Amy said...

So I read the blog too, but I rarely make any of the meals. I just seem to run out of time to do them. And the old stand bys win.
Maybe someday I will get into cooking more.

Glass House said...

Happy Valentine's day!