Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Boy! Sniff.....



I can't believe how big our Handsome Mister is!
Today....sniff....sniff....snifff.....
he went into NURSERY for the first time!
HOLY COW!
It really doesn't seem like he could be THAT old yet!
And then again, it does.

What a cutie!
I just LOVE our Handsome Mister!
Happy 18 months!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Allie


4 comments:

Kira said...

I was THRILLED when Keaton went to nursery! He was getting to hard to wrestle in RS. He is growing up. Cute as ever!

Erin Bingham said...

I never sniffle when my kids get to go to nursery. I am just thankful to be able to sit in Sunday School without disturbing everyone else around me.

Amy said...

I just loved it how on Sunday Allie had to run around and tell everyone something exciting that Isaac did today. He went to Nursery! She was so proud of him! It was adorable!

nicole said...

He is getting so big!! What a cute picture!!