He finally made it...to the big Three-Oh (30).
Wow!
We celebrated his birthday on
Friday night (Yes he IS a V-Day baby)
by going on a date to dinner at Tucanos
and then to the SLC temple.
I'm sure it wasn't exactly ideal, but we
had a great time!
Wow!
We celebrated his birthday on
Friday night (Yes he IS a V-Day baby)
by going on a date to dinner at Tucanos
and then to the SLC temple.
I'm sure it wasn't exactly ideal, but we
had a great time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUNNA!
The cake I made him...handwriting-good,
Flowers & leaves-impressive!
Allie helping blow out his candle.
Steven's golf-caddy gift from his Dad
New Dress shirt and tie...come Sunday he's gonna need it!
Some fun games!





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Steven! I hope you guys enjoyed the date night and Allie enjoyed us babysitting! I am curious was she told you about our night together?! too fun!
Post a Comment