


Growing up in the Seattle, Washington area, we did a lot of fun things together as a family. One of those being visiting the Tulip Fields in Skagit County. Rows and rows of tulips for miles! What a beautiful sight! Needless to say, they really are my FAVORITE flower! I loved coming home with massive bundles of tulips in my arms. So, since we'll be coming on tulip season soon...and I'm just so anxious to plant my own and for spring, I thought I'd update our blog title to bring back some of those great Skagit County tulip field memories. What a sight to behold!!!
4 comments:
I was going to ask you if you got those lovely tulips on your table for Valentines. I know they are your favorite. Lovely, just lovely.
I loved going to the tulip fields. It always felt like we were somewhere magical in all that color! So pretty! Now I am craving strawberries from the strawberry fields we would visit too!
The tulips on my table WERE from my sweet hubby for Valentine's Day! Love them, and him!
I cannot wait to plant tulips either! They are my favorite thing about the spring, and make me very happy! :)
Post a Comment