Allie has some of the best Grandparents and relatives a girl could ask for!
She had such a fun birthday WEEK, and this party was a good way to end it
all with a bang!
Thank you everyone who came and spoiled her with
such fun presents!
She LOVES them!

Allie playing with her Princess Hopscotch from Gramma Dixie & Gmpa Steve.

Blowing out her candles...our big 5 year-old!

Mmmmm.....cake! Banana cake with Cream cheese frosting!
My handwriting is getting a little better...

Coloring book and crayons from Gramma Pam & Gmpa Tom.

Fun Dishes from Alex, Max, Aunt Suzanne & Uncle James.

Adorable RED jumpsuit outfit from Uncle Don!

Dora and Pegasus from Gramma Joan,
Gmpa Max & Uncle Michael, I think.

Princess Coloring Fun from Gramma Dixie & Gmpa Steve.

Daddy helping Allie try on her new princess dress-up
clothes from Mommy & Daddy.
Don't they both look so cute!

Woah! Tinkerbell Movie!
2 comments:
Your cakes are all so cute. Where did you take the class from? Kirstie's bday is still 6 months away, but I'm already thinking about what kind of cake I want to make. I'm with you-- homemade cakes are SO much better than store-bought ones.
So I think after our years of each one getting a birthday week that it is only fitting the tradition continues! The joy of having 3 birthdays a week apart! Love you!
Post a Comment