Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cake Decorating Class 3, the Last One




Week 3 of classes and the LAST one...sniff sniff!! We learned the Rose! Arugh! Those little buggars are pretty temperamental, but WAY cool that I now know how to create them!! These are the best of the crop. We also learned how to make those leaves...gotta love it! I feel so professional now that I have these new mad skills!
Since we're pretty sick of cake at our house by now and still have another party for Allie this weekend, AND Steven's birthday in two weeks, I figured we might as well make this one for Steve Van Winkle (Steven's Step-dad). His birthday is on the 29th and he requested a peanut butter frosting cake (color explained)!

2 comments:

Kira said...

We are not sick of cake if you need a disposal point :)

Amy said...

Your cake looks so good! I am so impressed with how well you took to the decorating! Way to go!