Allie wanted a party this year
for her 5th Birthday, so having
this fun idea, I thought, why not!?!
for her 5th Birthday, so having
this fun idea, I thought, why not!?!
This is what her invitations looked like.
(FYI-It was a birthday pajama party)
We Played Musical Pillows
Created puff-painted slippers
Played Charades
Opened Presents
Ate cake & Ice cream
Also, sorry for so many blurry shots. It can
be very difficult to get excited 5 year-olds
to hold still for longer than a second!
be very difficult to get excited 5 year-olds
to hold still for longer than a second!
Allie's Party Friends
(LtoR)Back Row: Cydnee, Lily, Hayden, Megan, Abby, Josette
Front Row: Melia, Allison, Indiya, Anna




2 comments:
I am so glad Allie had a great 5 year party!!! It looks like it all turned out well. Sorry I couldn't come help. I was glad I got everything done for the baby shower that was at my house that afternoon. Busy busy busy...I used to say January was my slow month..I don't think so!
Post a Comment