Okay, in week 2, we were supposed to learn
all about figure piping...and make a clown.
YIKES!
I just couldn't do it
(not a clown person) so instead,
I opted to bring cupcakes to decorate.
Here's the fancy-dancy version
of frosting a cupcake.
I LOVE it!


4 comments:
Cool Lisa! Are you taking the class through the Jordan School district? I am taking a hip hop class, ha ha ha...I think the cake decorating class would be a blast!
I sprinkled mine with pink sugar sprinkles, I think I will do that look again. It was cute with out having to dye my frosting. I handed them out at work. Everyone loved our mixed frosting... if only there was a way to duplicate it!
I try to type too fast. I was trying to be funny with my first comment I am hoping I can erase when I sign in. I was saying that if I took a cake class besides going into a diabetic coma I would have to take a HIP hop class like your friend afterwards. Sorry it didn't sound like that :)
P.S. I love the new background.
Post a Comment