Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I love Fall

Let's do this Letterman-style.....

10. Carving pumpkins just for the seeds. I'll post my favorite recipe in another post.
9. The beautiful fall colors you can't see in any other season.


8. Soups SOUPS, and more soups! MMmmmm... I'm always looking for a great soup recipe if you're willing to share, low-cal/fat please!

7. My favorite holidays fast approaching
1. Christmas....ho ho ho
2. Thanksgiving....gobble, gobble, gobble
3. New Year's

6. The temperature outside is {Perfect}...not too hot or too cold, most of the time!

5. The leaves start to >crunch< size="1">Anyone want some Banana Squash, I have something like 10 GIGANTIC ones?!? Aack!

3. College Football...Go UTES! This one is all Steven!

2. D. E. C. O. R. A. T. I. N. G. for the holidays, too! So much fun and so festive!

And my #1 Reason I love fall...........

1. Christmas Music! Fall is a sign of Winter. Therefore, Christmas music is definitely acceptable and since Christmas is my favorite holiday (refer to #7.1) I'm just counting down the days until I start listening 24/7! Wahoo!!!!

No comments: