Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Roasted, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds



2 c. washed pumpkin seeds, spread out on a foil-lined cookie sheet to dry completely.

Dry 1 day.

2 tbsp. oil or butter, melted
1 1/2 tsp. salt


Mix oil and salt with seeds. Bake on cookie sheet about 40 minutes in 350 degree oven. (Can salt lightly after cooking.) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous! I will be sure to try this for our seeds instead of throwing them and the guts of the pumpkin away. Thanks for the yummy recipe!

Glass House said...

cute blog!

I have changed my Glass House blog address to : http://www.theeglasshouse.blogspot.com/ , I still have the Glass House Renovations Blog:
http://diyglasshouse.blogspot.com/

I am eventually getting rid of the janica217 address! Take note!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, Lisa! I'm totally going to try it. We bought pumpkins but still haven't carved them. :/ I hope they're still good!