SEVEN DAYS TO GO
SATURDAY Morning (After meeting)
That piece of cake I saved is near;
One big slice, I have no fear,
Besides no pound will even show
I've got seven days to go.
SUNDAY
A day of shopping to the mall we go
For a burger special, it's cheaper you know!
I'll walk it off I have no fear,
Six days to go, no weigh-in near!
MONDAY
I think I'll skip my tuna lunch
A ham sandwich is what I'll munch.
Tuna's getting expensive you know,
Besides, I've got five days to go!
TUESDAY
Boy this week is really rough,
Restaurant menus are really tough!
I'll work this steak off, have no fear
In just four days it'll all be clear.
WEDNESDAY
Breakfast--I'll just have coffee today
Maybe I'll lose more weight that way!
Supper--a little extra I'll eat
Three days before those scales I'll meet!
THURSDAY
For breakfast--one egg, toast and juice,
Kids left their pancakes! Oh what's the use;
With inflation, to waste is a sin'
Besides it's two days 'till weigh in!
FRIDAY
Now my nerves are really a wreck
Might as well eat, what the heck!
I'll take two Ex-Lax late tonight
One day to go--it'll be alright!
SATURDAY
I can't afford to eat--NO WAY!!
Six trips to the john might save my day!
I gained two pounds, wouldn't you know,
Guess I didn't have seven days to go!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
hahah, that is hilarious! Now that I have switched to Wednesdays they are my dreaded day! Great poem, did Jay hand that out on Saturday?
Love your blog! I found you from Stephanie's website. Hope everything is going well with your first home.
Post a Comment