Sunday, August 10, 2014

We love to see the temple

 We were fortunate enough to take a tour of the Ogden, Utah LDS Temple before its dedication in September.  It didn't disappoint.  It was breathtaking.  Every single little detail. I cannot wait to go inside and get working!
 One of my favorite parts of going to Temple open houses is the opportunity to teach our children what different things mean and watch and listen as they take in the splendor.  

We tried to do a cool family selfie. Fail.  
So Allison and I decided we should do our own.  Success! 
Hanging out around the fountain at the back. 
 Our "we were there" photo. 
 
On our way home, we stopped at the Burger Bar in Roy. 
Their shakes are delicious!!!
We've been here before, all because it was featured on Triple D. Yeah baby! 
At the end of our long day, with the kids all showered, Mister decided he wanted to read one of our favorite books, "the Pout Pout Fish" by himself.  He's an incredible reader.  Kyle wanted to listen. It's moments like this that make being a parent worth it.  I just wish there were more of them more often. Ya know.  But then, maybe I wouldn't appreciate them as much as I do.
I'm so grateful we have a forever family!!!

No comments: