Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

My sister gave me a great idea last year while we were playing at Disneyland.
Take a picture with each of your kids for every Mother's Day.
Genius!
Especially since I'm usually the one behind the camera, I don't often get these pictures.
 But we almost forgot to take them, so everyone is already in their pjs. 
Don't be fooled. 
 This is how it usually is at our house.  Chaos and craziness!
Allison.
The one who surprised me, healed me and made me a Mom.
 Isaac. 
The one with the twinkle smile, happy helper, my snuggly bed sharer.
Kyle.
My rough and tough, energetic, toe-head mini-me.
Tyler.
My baby. The silly, smiley, social (cooing), giggly, blue-eyed boy. 

Each of my kids has brought a new level of happiness and joy to my life. I feel so grateful to be their Mommy. They teach me and help me grow daily. I can't imagine life without any of them. Truly. Even on the bad days, of which there are many, I'm still so grateful for each and every one of them.
Thank you, Steven, for making me a Mommy and bringing me these wonderful pieces of heavenly joy.  I love you! 

1 comment:

Julie L said...

This is a GREAT idea! One I wish I had done as a young mother. How fun will that be in 20 years to look back and see in pictures how your family has changed over the years. They are all adorable, by the way!