Thursday, September 5, 2013

Disneyland/California Adventure Day 3

We started day three at California Adventure.  There is SO much to do there. Lots of great dare devil rides that are uh-mazing for the grownups!

Look! No hands!
Mommy LOOOOOVED California Screamin'. Allison did NOT! 
Steven & Lisa lovin' California Screamin'.  We rode this one a lotta lots!
Ropes Course. Man! That was a toughy! This is where Mommy lost her Mickey Head from her Crocs. Sadness.
Isaac & Allison look like naturals!
Climbing the rocks.
Whew! What a workout!
Even Daddy made it thru the tunnel tree to safety. 
Our Wilderness Explorers! They passed!

Next Up...
Grizzly Rapids!
It was a hot day, and these three didn't get wet.
But these two did!
Can we say, PERFECT timing!?! Isaac wearing his Buzz shirt & Kyle couldn't stop staring.
Strike a pose...any pose that matches Mister's shirt that is!
Steven and Gramma were so brave to wrangle these kids so Lisa, Allison, Doug and Amy could go ride California Screamin'. 
The BEST fishing hole. Ever.
Everyone won a prize!
Thanks, Gramma Joan for treatin' the kids. They still LOVE their prizes! 
Handy Manny.
This was seriously the coolest display. It was demonstrating how cartoons were made.  It began really slow, then sped up so fast it looked like a cartoon. I probably thought it was cooler than the kids.

Aw, tender.
Jake.
Isaac insisted on this one. I don't even remember why now.

We spent the last half of the day at Disneyland again.
There is absolutely no such thing as too many fam photos w/ Walt the Mouse and the Castle!
Or too much love.
We got a tip that we should go to the Jedi show and would love it.  So we went. It was AWESOME!
The Jedi Training Academy chose kids from the audience to teach them how to become a Jedi.
Allison was chosen, but Isaac wasn't. This time...

She fought Darth Maul and WON! We're so proud!
The Graduating class of the Jedi Training Academy.
Space Mountain wasn't as scary as I remembered it being from my trip to Disneyworld when I was 12/13.
It was a blast!
Astro Blaster soon became one of our kid's FAVORITE rides.
Short line. Shoot aliens. Email your photo to yourself for free. Win. Win. Win.
Lisa & Aunt Amy taking the babies and trying to teach them how to kill aliens.
Probably my favorite.
Steven looks so intense (look at that score!) and all I can see of Mister is his Mickey Ears.  
The boys getting ready to do some damage!
Allison & Gramma Joan.
Mommy & Allison selfies.
We had just bought their hats. Let them pick them out. Were waiting for the parade to start.
Their expressions make me laugh.
This trip was so rough on this guy, but he was still fascinated w/ everything.
I think he was not only exhausted and still recovering from his eye infection, but was also on sensory overload!
Doesn't get better than this.  Mickey and Minnie!
Allison waving at her favorite princess, Ariel, who was totally waving back. 

This one is for Mommy, whose favorite princess is Belle. 
Before leaving for the day, we stayed for the fireworks show.
I'm still amazed I was able to get this shot. So cool!!


1 comment:

Kara said...

I love these posts! Makes me want to go. And well done for getting some many fam pics while there! What a fun time. I still can't get over how you surprised your kids. Best ever.