Thursday, September 12, 2013

Disneyland Day 4

 Our last day at Disneyland was Mother's Day. Yes. A Sunday. We would never normally do any activity of this nature on a Sunday, but we made an exception for this trip. I've gotta say.  This was my most FAVORITE Mother's Day. EVER!  The park wasn't very crowded. They gave all the Mom's flowers to pin on our shirts (I cried), so when a cast member would talk to us, they would also wish us Happy Mother's Day.  I mean. Really!? How cool is THAT!? We spent my second most hated holiday of the year at the Happiest place and it totally delivered. In every way.
The Mom's wore matching T-shirts for our special day.
Splash Mountain. Isaac absolutely HATED this ride...can you tell!?
We rearranged the seating...he still hated it. BUT we were able to go on Splash Mountain 2x in a period of 20 min.
Walked right on. The BEST!!
Tarzan's Treehouse.
I found my monkeys!
Nope. He didn't enjoy Jedi Academy.
NOT! 
Isaac was numero uno to go fight the evil Darth Vader, his favorite. He wasn't scared one bit.
Allison was chosen a second time...She fought Darth Maul with even more gusto.
Mister Isaac fighting Darth Vader!
They passed!
"Mom! My feet barely touch!"
So happy to be drivin' on her own.
Autotopia for the young at heart.
This guy was super jealous he couldn't go w/ his big bro and Daddy. Just wanted to watch those cars and ignore me.

Mommy & Kyle
Steven and Isaac
Allison riding w/ her BFF, Gramma Joan.
Nemo's Submarine ride for this guy and Gramma Joan. It was so dark in there I think I fell asleep shortly after I took this picture. Oops.
There is never too much Astro Blaster.
Mary Poppins and crew. The kids danced along for a bit, too.
Ignore that silly boy with his shirt up. He thinks he is too cute to wear a shirt. Ever.
In lieu of listening to the entire primary singing during Sacrament meeting, I got this.
Singing on stage at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ during dinner.


We couldn't figure out where the Princesses were, so we finally asked someone. Royal Hall.
First we met Cinderella. 
Then Ariel.  Can you tell Ariel is this girl's FAVORITE!? This was her #1 character she wanted to meet.
Whew! Glad she was there for us!
Allison's special autograph from Ariel.
Such happy magical memories. I cry every time I see the happy glow in Allison's face.
This was THE BEST vacation. Ever.
Fam Photo.
Sleeping Beauty
Fantasmic show was THE COOLEST! I even got to see Belle and the Beast! Mommy's favorites!
Fantasmic was way cooler for me than the Worlds of Color show at California Adventure, though I'm sure I'm the only one that feels that way.

After Fantasmic we wanted to see the fireworks show.
So, while waiting for it to start, we got some Mother's Day pictures w/ my reasons to celebrate the day.
Mommy & Kyle
Mommy & Isaac
Mommy& Allison
I am so blessed!
One last ride on Indiana Jones, Allison's favorite ride.
Closing down the park. Just us girlies.
Ta Da!
Girl time.
About to leave the gates....and lingering. Not really wanting to leave.

No comments: