Saturday, June 22, 2013

Almost! Almost!

Oh we are soooo close to having this all done! 

Here's the latest this week.
 Driveway!
Next week will be our back patios.
 Countertops! We went with quartz. They're so pretty!
 My giant, deep cookie-sheet-able-to-lie-flat sink!
 Banister, handrails and newel posts are now the color we wanted.

 Kid's bathroom
 Master Bathroom...light fixtures!
 Every room has boob lights, too...well, the ones that are supposed to get them, that is.
Basement bathroom.

The builder called today and said they're 2 1/2 weeks away from being done! Early! We could potentially move in on July 6th, but alas, we will be at a family reunion. Sadness. 

Next week, besides the concrete patios, they'll be putting in the plumbing fixtures, finishing the lighting and appliances!  Wahoo!  I think they are doing the carpets last, if I remember correctly. 

4 comments:

Julie L said...

This is so exciting! I love the colors in your kitchen. What color appliances are you going with? Anything would look great, you have such neutral colors. Those should last a long time without looking dated. I can't wait to see it with you moved into it!

Kara said...

I love it I love it I love it!

Elizabeth Crawford said...

Soooo clooooose!!!!

Elizabeth Crawford said...

Soooo clllose!