March 29, 2013
I took the kids without Steven down to our new place to check on the progress this week and to show Steven's Dad and Uncle where we will be living soon.
The insides are all filled in and they were pouring concrete/cement (I don't remember which one is correct). This picture is from the sidewalk at the property line. We'll have a bit of a hill for a driveway.
I didn't know it had been filled in so having Steven's Dad and Uncle walking around up there had me nervous.
That's when I ventured up there myself and found this awesomeness going on.
What an art! And is that not the longest handle you've seen!? Wowie!
Allison, Uncle Don and Isaac supervising from the back.
That long black hose is pouring all the cement/concrete into place.
Seriously cool to watch the process.
I think that once all this is done, the framing will begin!
It will start to take shape even more! Hooray!
2 comments:
So so exciting!
YAY!!!!!!!! WAHOO! so exciting!
Post a Comment