I'm really a terrible Mom when it comes to celebrating the holidays.
So, for Easter this year I decided to actually let the kids decorate eggs.
We haven't done this in a few years.
(Not even joking.)
They loved it!
Isaac is SUPER excited!
I found this awesome idea to use kool-aid as the dye and it actually worked!
At first it was just the older two.
As soon as Mr. Kyle saw what was going on, he HAD to be in on the action.
He thinks he's a big kid, you know.
Sheer excitement from Kyle while Mister shows off his "claw"
Allison & Isaac were bugged that Kyle wanted in on the action.
I promised that if they were patient and helped him, it would end up being a whole lot more fun watching Kyle than actually dying eggs.
"Mom! You're right!"
We had a blast watching Kyle dunk and splash and make all kinds of creative mess.
I mean look at that happy squeely giggling face!
The Kool-Aid dye was awesome!
Smelled fruity. Tasted nasty. Stained horribly. Came off easily...using soft scrub and just plain 'ol bathing for the kids.
Oh and shirts are optional when dying eggs at our house.
Just so you know. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment