We decided to make our weekly drive to visit our new house's progress....
and found THIS!!!
Two stories completed!
This is the view from our family room of Utah Lake!
We knew we would have a view from the third floor, but not from our main floor!
What an awesome surprise!!
I'm standing in our family room looking into the dining room and kitchen and UP the stairs.
Standing at the front door.
Right is our living room.
Behind that and to the right, family room. To the left, dining room.
Upstairs!
The two small windows are the master bedroom.
I'm standing in the hallway.
Looking to the right are two bedrooms, but you can only see one partial doorway for one.
Standing in the master bedroom.
Standing in the master bedroom looking towards our master bath.
The corner windows...yeah, my jacuzzi tub will be right under those.
Ahhh...I can't wait for my bubble baths!
Standing in the master bedroom, looking out onto the hallway.
Straight back, behind Allison, is our laundry room. To the left. Bedrooms.
The view of the basement as we come in from the garage...no stairs to go down yet.
Basement.
(Top) bedroom. Bathroom. bedroom.
(bottom) I'm standing in a storage room looking into first our utility room and then beyond that our rec room.
Gotta say, we were soo excited to see this step!
it's actually looking like a home!
Hooray!

1 comment:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Looks so good!
Post a Comment