Thursday, August 9, 2012

Attack of the Plum

July 7, 2012

After coming home one Saturday morning from produce, Kyle noticed the box. It was sitting right by him. And how perfectly the holes in the box were placed.  Just right for his little hands.  So he started pulling lettuce leaves.  The stinker.  When I moved the box, he was not too happy with me.
 So I gave him his first plum.
 To eat using his first two teeth.
 He downed that plum so fast and with such pride.
 I still can't get the stains out of these jammies.  Totally worth it.
Look at that face!
 Later, he was showing off another one of his new skills.  Standing up.  
He now pulls himself up on EVERYTHING!  And pulls everything off of tables, night stands, etc. Anything he can reach on a table, he "redecorates" to being on the floor.

1 comment:

Kara said...

sneaker! i can't get over how adorable he is.