June 23, 2012
One of our goals this summer is to get outside more and play. Hiking is one way we want to play.
This weekend we went to Tibble Fork up American Fork Canyon, UT.
See that rock lined pathway to the right of Steven's head? Yeah...that was our hike.
But first, Let's take a minute to admire the water systems.
Yup...and this was only about 1/2 way to where we decided to turn around.
See Isaac Waaaayyy up there?? Yeah, that's the way he hiked. The hills didn't phase him. He's also the one who is requesting a family campout for his birthday activity and asking at least once/week if we can go into the mountains.
Over the head shot
We were hiking and playing w/ my Sister's family..including her 2 mo. old baby girl!
Daddy gave Kyle this grass to chew on.
Hooray for the Bennions!
Mountain Man Isaac
Oh yeah...my muscle men are the CUTEST! I sure am lucky!
Heart melting. Every time I see this. Mister Mountain Man LOVES his Daddy!
After our hike we cooled off in the reservoir. It was a hot day and MUCH needed!
CUTENESS!
Don'tcha just want to kiss this cute face all the time!
Playing in the ice water with Zac and Uncle Doug.
Hey, Daddy...whatcha have in there?
Another heart-melting picture
Hooray for ice water!
Kyle & his favorite person on the planet...ahem...me!
Until I did this. Oh was he soooo MAD at me!
But the ice water didn't phase the boys. They had a whole lot of fun playing and playing and playing.
I can't believe how big these two are getting. They're SO much fun!
3 comments:
What a great idea! Brent and I keep saying we need to take the kids on a hike sometime.
That looks fun...and if I know Utah...HOT! Your kids are so cute. I love that Mr I requests adventures :)
What a great trip. Seems like we forget what wonderful resources we have in our own back yard. Used to take the kids up there (to Tibble Fork, not the hike) many times during the summer. It's been a long time since we've done that now, though.
Post a Comment