Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cookie Traditions

 Christmas cookie decorating. A yearly tradition at Grandma & Grandpa Coulliette's house.  
This year we tried something new.  Everyone came with their cookies baked so we only had to decorate. MUCH better!
Gingerbread man. Red hot eyes.
 Well, almost, Isaac. At least he got the Red Hots right. Red Hots make the cookie in my opinion. 
 Some new fangled lip gloss...
Halloween Sprinkles???  
I got out everything Christmas and put the box away. 
Wonder how these made their way out? Hm.
Or the Valentine's Sprinkles.  Holiday confusion perhaps?
Not one of the 6 containers of Christmas sprinkles I had were used. Go figure. 
 The Decorating party-iers.
(LtoR)Sister-in-law Suzanne w/ Ben. My Mom.
Back to front: Alex, Allison, Isaac, Zac, Max
Holy Sprinkles, Batman!

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Great idea! Bring them baked, I could do that. Looks like they had a great time!

Kara said...

so fun. sooooo fun. love the sprinkled lips.