Friday, December 30, 2011

Discovery Gateway

December 10, 2011

We won passes to Discovery Gateway this past Summer and just now used them.  I forgot how fun it is for the kids.   
 Having way too much fun in the miniature village to hold still!

 Construction site. Allison is very proud of the building she constructed to match the photo behind her.
 Operating the crane.
 This was the funniest!  She was acting like and saying things exactly how I do it!  Made me realize how much the kids really watch every little thing we do!
 Even has the hand on hip motions down.
 Bakery first. 
 Weigh that fish and cheese, please.
 He would have filled a whole separate basket with just fruits and veggies if allowed a second basket.

Enjoying the water games.
Daddy helped the kids make a 10 second movie.  
It was as interesting as it was funny!

1 comment:

Kayley said...

You guys do such fun things! I love reading about them.
Too bad I'm moving soon and won't be able to go to all of the fun places you have...but I'm sure Virginia will have other fun places to go.